i love food.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

What do i have to do to convince you that this is real.

I guess the teachers are now having a great time at that victor bowl place. It's 5. Prolly they are already leaving the place. I really wanted to go. But mrs kong was going so yeah.. <
I sort of told tanya and krystal that i kinda like _. Krystal was like, NO!!! And tanya was like omg! You like _, How come!? So technically, i don't have an answer for either or them. It's more of a crush. Like, bernice and Yimei. Prolly it's also an infatuation like, joanne phua and germaine. Alright, i've no idea Why i'm confessing all this. Weird, very weird.

I'm in a confessing mood. And suddenly i've all there dumb urges to put a razor blade on my under arm and go slashing away. I'm not trouble by anything. But this is the cleanest i've felt in a long long time. I just feel like feeling How the pain feels again.
Hmmm. We will see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home